Acne is commonly known as acne, also known as “whelk”, or “acne”, is a skin disease caused by blockage and inflammation of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Eliminating acne is the process of eliminating acne by using medical technology or method. If we can regulate our diet in our daily life, we can reduce or reduce the incidence of acne.
- Eat light food, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and drink more boiled water.
- Eat food rich in dietary fiber, which is beneficial to intestinal detoxification.
- Eat foods rich in zinc to help tissue regeneration
- Eat more foods rich in vitamin A
- Eat foods rich in vitamin B6
- Eat more food rich in vitamin B2
- Eat more cool food
The lotus root
- Avoid spicy and irritating foods
- Avoid greasy, high-fat foods
- Avoid High Sugar Food
- Fast food, snacks and other junk food
High fat food