The so-called halitosis is the unpleasant breath emitted from the population that makes others bored and embarrasses them. According to TCM, halitosis originates from various acute and chronic diseases of the human body, mainly due to gastric fever and deficiency of stomach yin. If you pay more attention to your diet, halitosis can be alleviated.
- Eat vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins to protect gums.
- Eat food with heat-clearing and fire-removing
- Eat foods rich in dietary fiber to help digestion
- Drink plenty of water to moisturize the mouth.
- Ensure oral cleanliness
Autumn pear grease
- Avoid sugar and refined carbohydrates
- Avoid spicy food and heavy-smelling food
- Avoid bacon products
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and carbonated drinks
Green Chinese onion
Deep-Fried Dough Sticks
Fried pork ribs